How Music Motivates Me and the Nation | Teen Ink

How Music Motivates Me and the Nation

Do you ever get up in the morning and sing in the shower or sing a song that you just love. Do you know what to motivate means it means to give faith complement or even tell how much someone or something likes you? Motivation is something that can be anything that’s motivational including music. How music motivates me and the nation.

Music motivates me because it helps me get up in the morning and gets me through the day. Music motivates me because music is inspirational and inspires me to create and write music. Music is motivational to me because music can help you when you’re upset, it can be something that is soothing and music can even make you ANGRY. Music has many genres including Rap, Hip-Hop, R&B, Emo, Rock, Punk Rock, Acoustic, Electric, Soothing Sounds, and Country. I personally like most of these genres because they have interesting topics, some good lyrics, and good rhythms to follow.

The Founders of music who changed the very topic of music itself, I would say is the Beatles. They started the revolution of new songs that most kids and some adults enjoyed. The Beatles were new, hot some would say. But, what some people don’t know about the Beatles is that there drummer was not always Ringo Starr they actually had quiet a few different drummers that weren’t permanent including Tommy Moore, and Norman Chapman.

People who liked the Beatles would sometimes scream so loud at the Beatles concerts that they couldn’t even hear the music. Where the Beatles were from you say they were/are from Liverpool, England. The lyrics they created, the songs the produced, and the albums they labeled, were the new topics that the generation loved to here about from the Beatles. Some albums that the Beatles created that made them famous were the White Album, Abbey Road, Sergeant Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band, the Beatles 1, Love, Rubber Soul, Revolver, With the Beatles, and Let It Be.

The Beatles started a whole kind of music that influenced the music that we know today. The Beatles were so inspirational and motivational that people follow in there footsteps musicians were coming to and rocking America this act was called the British Invasion. The British invasion consisted of bands such as, The Rolling Stones, The Yardbirds, The Who, The Kinks, The Pretty Things, Dusty Springfield, The Dave Clark Five, Peter and Gordon, Chad and Jeremy, John Mayall ,the Bluesbreakers, and Manfred Mann. Manchester had The Hollies, Wayne Fontana and the Mindbenders, Freddie and the Dreamers, Davy Jones of The Monkees, and Herman's Hermits. The British Invasion also as you can guess consisted of the Beatles.

At the end of the Beatles carrier they added a man to there acts his name Billy Preston he was the keyboard player and Billy Preston was signed to there Beatles Apple label in the late 1960’s -1969 to be exact. After the group split up he still worked with two of the Ex-Beatles, Ringo Starr and John Lennon. The Beatles I would say were the better of the British Invasion musicians.

Unfortunately and Fortunately two of the Beatles are dead and two are living the two that are dead are George Harrison (died in 2001 he was sixty-five years old) and John Lennon (died in 1980 he was 40) and as you know the living are Paul McCartney and ringo starr still in to music two great musician that love the idea of coming together. The Beatles as I said before the founders of music, as we know it are the greatest to because there music had meaning and they talked about real issues and real problems that concerned everyone.