Eating | Teen Ink

Eating

This essay is about the way I chose to prepare and eat the food I like. The first body paragraph is about the way I prepare the food, then the second is how I eat it, then the third is about the mess I always make when I cook. Here it goes.
The cooking is the most interesting thing about eating. How well you prepare the food is going to affect the way it tastes. Which makes it the most important step of eating because that is what helps you have a good experience.

The eating of the food is the best of the steps I love this part a lot because it tastes good usually. I will eat a lot of different types of food like Italian, Mexican, German, and a lot of mixes of them all. When you finish eating it is depressing because that means you either have to cook more or you have to move on to the next step.

The last of the steps is one of the most boring of the three because it is the most messy, long, and slow of them all. The first thing I do is put water on all of the dishes so they can soak. Then I get the soap and the sponge to scrub the stuff off of them. When I am finished I put them in the dishwasher to kill all of the bacteria.

I love to cook for friends too it is always fun to see that your work is appreciated. Well there it is I hope you enjoyed it thank you for taking your time to read this. I sincerely hope that you liked it.