perspective | Teen Ink

perspective

By matt caroli BRONZE, Highland Mills, New York
matt caroli BRONZE, Highland Mills, New York

Perspective

The opportunity to extract genuine information from one, from experience and interaction this should be the basis of impression. Having an open perspective is the divide between naivety and honesty, allowing one to look past the physical disguise which hides true emotions and passion.

Confined

By standards justified by improper precedents, stereotype and conventional means of evaluation are the unlawful scales of immorality, outweighing ingenuity and truth. Day by day the eyes of the masses scan with impulse, their vision being clouded by judgment, an inevitable assessment lacking insight and perspective.
“You exercise your right to "freedom" and this is the result. The untested truths spun by different interests continue to churn and accumulate in the sandbox of political correctness and value systems.”
Eliminating this bias and allowing individuals to see each other for who they truly are out of genuine motives and interactions promotes for a better tomorrow.
Everyone deserves a chance to explain themselves, spill their story, and reveal hidden aspects, to go beyond the mandated inscriptions of numbers representing grades and supposable knowledge.

With all this philosophical hopes of unity aside this right here is my opportunity to take advantage of this free means of expression and explain myself in way grades and standardized testing never could.

Steering away from any cliché pun I want to put down, such as I enjoy long walks on the beach, I really do have a strong belief in morality and seeing people for the good inside of them. Progression is the result from characteristics one develops throughout life, these aspects help mold individuality.

blah

wolf749 said...
The power of an argument is to bring someone to your conclusion. This essay provides an argument but it doesn't bring the reader along, it tells them what they should think, or what the author thinks. In either case, it supports the point, it doesn't develop it.