Story of my life

Author's note: Its my story told by me, while im bleeding from the inside
Author's note: Its my story told by me, while im bleeding from the inside  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Next after first

Chapter 2

I walk this world empty and heart-broken. I feel nothing, no pain, no love. I am numb to no comparison. I shield my heart from you. Cause your a devil. I thought you were my saint sent from the heavens above my gift for being good but now I can see the evil that hid behind your beautiful eyes the was never really there. It was never truthfully there. I now see that I was right to see that you were a gift. What I was wrong about though is it wasn't sent from the heavens it was sent from Satan himself. To torture me and shred my heart and all hope for love. It was easy, wasn't it? With you soft touch, and sweet voice. That brought me closer and made me feel as though I could trust you. You made me feel safe, safe enough to open up my heart and let you inside. I trusted you enough to tell you my deepest secrets. In the end you played me. I am not sure why people like you think you can I am so easy to get to that, I am just going to play along as if nothing is ever wrong. But I have a news flash for you. I know this game...you see I have played it before and I lost. This time you may not realize it now but I have already won because I have figured you out I am not stupid you were so easy to read. I will never let you in to my heart again because you’re a scandalizing fool. I will banish you from my life forever if you are not careful. I am sick of these games you people play. You believe it is always going to be so easy to get us to bow to your every will. You act we don't know what's going and that we are so oblivious to what you guys are up to. You see, we are more aware then you guys see. We are in search of something too, we know how it feels to be played and we know how it feels to think we got everything we need and then to have everything ripped away from you. I cried every night; just waiting for sleep to catch up to me, waiting for one day that I could pay you back for everything you have done to me. My heart is confused so as I cry I write you this:

“I lost it
But I found it
Again

The love I had
In my completed heart
Now lays broken
In pieces
On the ground

I try to mind it
Whole again
But the pieces
Lye before me
Scattered

Time is going by
On and on and on
And the pieces
Still lye there
Untouched”
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 Next »