First Day

Author's note: I hope to share my experiences with the readers through this second novel, to establish a deep...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I hope to share my experiences with the readers through this second novel, to establish a deep connection bound with memories and/or current experiences in life that relate to my own.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

Enlightened With Realization

Little by little, I began to notice every quality I had always dreamed of: sense of humor, maturity, mentality, personality. We could go from conversing about the pros and cons of a beloved cartoon that has changed over time (Spongebob,) or singing patriotic anthems with absolutely no motive, to the loss of a loved one: be completely humorous at one point, then completely serious and sharing our deepest feelings on an intellectual level of intelligence that most people our age do not have or choose no't to have.
----------11
Many people might say you were just telling me what I wanted to hear, but I believe there was something more in those words, something true in that thought process.

As we strode then ran down the sidewalk, I was free.

My heart was soaring high, and nothing could shoot it down. Nothing could kill my high spirits, nothing could tear away my happiness. That night was incredibly flawless in every way, even though my tooth hit a sign-bearing pole, and even if I fell off the scooter and got back up again. All of the flaws gave that night its perfection in my eyes.
----------12

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!