How To Be Popular

Author's note: What inspired me to write this is my crush getting a girl friend and how my friends tried to...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: What inspired me to write this is my crush getting a girl friend and how my friends tried to brake them up but yet now i know he wasn't worth any of my time, heres to you dude!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next »

Chapter Six: Acting

Well I must say I did get all eyes on me during musical practice. Maybe because my looks are now unstoppably hot now. Because that’s what the boys looked like they were thinking. And after musical practice ended me , Jessica, Rucha and Liz walked to our lockers and even as we were walking no eighth or seventh grade boy or girl trampled us as we walked. For once I felt some sort of honor to be stared at the whole time. It wasn’t at strange atmosphere were you think you did something wrong. After
Crazy fan was one of the things i was called along with stalker, creepy, weirdo. but i wasn't any of them.
advisory I went to my first class which was Social studies and I saw one of the popular girls whispering while looking at me.

Then I got stopped by Dona who stepped in front of me and said “ What do you think your doing? You cant look like us. We are the people who are born for this not like you who settle on the bottom and stay there.” Was it just me or was that cold? But I got far enough in the book that told me to act pleasant and genuine to your personality. So I didn’t say anything rude or anything I just said “ so how was your weekend? I hope it was great! And are those new DC shoes? Because they are awesome and fit you perfectly!” “ What did you just say?” Dona said rudely and I replied “ Oh I just said I hope you had a good weekend. And that I like your DC shoes.” And I looked into Dona’s heavily Mascaraed eyes and waited for a response. Then after the period ended I passed Rick I and said “ Hi hope you had a great weekend.” And he looked at me strangely and turned to Dona and asked “ Who was she?” and Dona replied “ That was Justine. You know Justine your obsessed fan!” And I smiled.