How To Be Popular

Author's note: What inspired me to write this is my crush getting a girl friend and how my friends tried to...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: What inspired me to write this is my crush getting a girl friend and how my friends tried to brake them up but yet now i know he wasn't worth any of my time, heres to you dude!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Next »

Chapter Four: Looks Buy Love

the title of this was actually what a guy said to me. He was a real rude kid. he was also popular haha
Well everything that could go wrong DID go wrong! Boys picked on me saying that I’m not pretty enough to be crushing on the popular boys and to think of being popular. And then people started throwing spit balls at me and I must say I hate having to take showers after school. And this settled the fact: I wasn’t pretty enough to be in the A crowd. And things had to change before it was to late. And I mean before the end of the school year. And this was going to take drastic measurements to become the one who could be excepted. And I would be able to hang out with the popular girls. And then I would be able to date Rick.

This book has 31 comments. Post your own now!