How To Be Popular

Author's note: What inspired me to write this is my crush getting a girl friend and how my friends tried to...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: What inspired me to write this is my crush getting a girl friend and how my friends tried to brake them up but yet now i know he wasn't worth any of my time, heres to you dude!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »

Chapter Three: Love yourself

I told my best friends about my idea and lets just say that.. well… they cant see me being a girly-girl. “ Come on guys its not that hard to pull off. I mean look at Mandy.” I said jokingly. “ Oh ha-ha Justine. It actually takes a lot of work to be like me. Witch is hard to do because..” I didn’t give Mandy time to finish. “ Because you spill everything on yourself.” We all could agree.
“ But Justine, WHY do you want to dress like Mandy and act like a well.. conceited jerk
L.A to health was his plan not mine
who gets anything she wants?” Alexus asked. “ Ya and you’ll wear those stupid shirts that say stuff about having an attitude.” Julia said. “ And you’ll be judged a lot by the way you look!” Liz Exclaimed. “ Well don’t you guys want to move up on the Social status? And get out of being socially awkward? I mean I want to be something.” I said. “ Justine, you have an amazing voice that well…. all the popular girls want to have.” Liz said. And I can say Liz was very pure about that stuff and believed to be who you are. And well I must say I have respect for her because of that. Oh well lunch was over and it was time to go to L.A. And then Health witch we were learning about smoking. Hey what could go wrong?

This book has 31 comments. Post your own now!