How To Be Popular

Author's note: What inspired me to write this is my crush getting a girl friend and how my friends tried to...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: What inspired me to write this is my crush getting a girl friend and how my friends tried to brake them up but yet now i know he wasn't worth any of my time, heres to you dude!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »

Chapter Two: A Little Novel

Well school was ok, well it was more than ok because I got the best novel ever. Its called How To Be Popular by Meg Cabot. And I love how the main character is a girl who wants to be popular who’s well… almost like me.. except for her having brown hair and me having blonde hair. But we are alike. We have friends who are different than us. In this case my friends are obsessed with Justin Bieber.. well except Julia and Liz. And we both had friends who were are mini crushes. Except I grew out of
The conversation i had with Alexus is a REAL conversation, just tweaked it a little
mine when I saw Rick. Any ways I was texting my Best Friend Alexus. It was a good talk though.

Justine: Dude me and Hannah prank called Rick
Alexus: Wow what did you guys say?
Justine: Well I sort of ran away after he answered and Hannah asked him if he liked me.
Alexus: Well what did he say!
Justine: Well I would tell you but it swears. That hes doing his homework and his moms gonna kill him if he dosnt finish.
Alexus: Well what if its an excuse to not talk to you and to not say his fealings for you? Ever think about that?
Justine: Yep..

And after that we got off our phones. And then that’s when my mind started to wonder. What IF I can gain popularity? What IF then Rick asks me out and he’s not joking around to scar my heart? I just had to try. I HAD to.

GamerGirl said...
lol i did write this when i was younger.. but it isnt one of my best...

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

The chapters are really short and the prose could use a bit of work, but you have some skill :D

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA under the novels tab.

StephanieY replied...
Sept. 15, 2011 at 7:09 pm :
i agree with you

sadie912 said...
Jan. 24, 2011 at 6:04 am:
i'm sorry but this seriosuly sounds like it was written by a ten year old . there's some potential but just ... oh my god .

GamerGirl replied...
Mar. 1, 2011 at 2:46 pm :
lol i actually did write this when i was ten and i was the best writer in my class so thx :)

flyingpinkgiraffes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 8:12 pm :
seriously.  this is for constructive critisism.  how is that in any way constructive??

GamerGirl replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 3:22 pm :
wait to me or that Sadie person?? 

GamerGirl said...
just to say this isnt about a specific person. ok mostly one but some others!

MitchelZand said...
^_^ Keep writing, Justine.

GamerGirl replied...
Jan. 7, 2011 at 5:00 pm :

lol 

thanks Michael!

Vanendra said...
Jan. 7, 2011 at 8:55 am:
Very well written, I like it alot ^-^ keep writing <3