Home > Book (Nonfiction) > Other Books > Do You Believe in Ghosts? A True Story?

Do You Believe in Ghosts? A True Story?

Gwen N.
Do You Believe in Ghosts? A True Story?
Summary: A family has a home improvement business and they do house work in Warminster Pennsylvania. They quickly realize strage things happening like items being moved to a diffrent spot, talking lightbulbs, and a little girl talking with expression to a ghost. What will happen to the famuly?

This book has 17 comments. Post your own now!

Josie L. said...
Feb. 22 at 7:32 pm
Are there any pictures? I'm starting to get scared.

GwennyBird17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 17 at 7:11 pm
Well, there aren't any pictures in this book, but I have an actual pic where you can see a man holding a small child in a window. It's kinda hard to see. I'll try and post one in the book if I can. Glad you liked it. Sorry I didn't respond sooner.

BananaSlugs1234This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I read this book everyday and it never gets old.  PERFECT for HALLOWEEN! :)

I Love this book.  The author wrote this so well :)

Awsome book.  Really good stuff.

hannahbell8901 replied...
May 21 at 11:32 am
ikr this book is so good

I read this book everyday i love the book

I cannot leave this page.  I love this book.  Its perfect for halloween.  It gives the kids a little scare

5 dogs said...
Oct. 17, 2013 at 1:26 am
Stimulating enough to make me wonder if there be something beside us out thrtr

Frankford said...
Oct. 15, 2013 at 10:25 am
An excellent story. Interesting and written extremely well

This book is so well written.  I really hope it goes on Teen Ink Magazine.

Frankford19 said...
Great reading. Keep up the good work.

Frankford said...
I don't believe in ghosts, but maybe I should changs my thinking. Good read. Interesting and well written.

taz ow said...
Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:29 am
Good writing

MissyMiss said...
Awesome!! Really scary! I'll be looking over my shoulder the next time I paint the walls, you betcha!

Josie L. replied...
Feb. 22 at 7:38 pm
I'm scared like you too.

Tazzbow said...
Gwen story is very good and exciting. She grabs your attention, wanting you to read more.