New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Central Park.The Tragedy Of Max Anderson.

Author's note: This is my very first piece I have finished, So please let me know your thoughts. I want to become a better writer.
Author's note: This is my very first piece I have finished, So please let me know your thoughts. I want to become a better writer.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5

Together.

Blue paint covered the room. As the room smelled of cleanliness Max’s father shares the chilling truth of why and how he killed Emily Anderson. “Alex Anderson, why did you kill your ex-wife?” an officer questioned why he would kill someone he once loved. Alex stays quite for some time. After some coxing from the officers Alex speaks. “I love Emily very much; I also love my son very much. I am doing this for him, so he can have an amazing life with these people who love him…probably more than me. Emily and I had a plan for financial fraud; I was to “die” in a boating accident. We were going to split the money, you see. But I got greedy and wanted all the money for myself. In the end I killed my amazing ex-wife for her half. You see, we were both so poor. She was a twenty-four year old nurse. And I was a twenty-six old janitor with a baby. Our family was starving. My family broke apart because of money. If I could go back I would have done so much different. So, there you have it, the truth.” Alex had rambled for two hours about what had happen. Jay and his family finally got to go home after Jay’s two month jail time. Life was never the same; Max would never be the same. Jay and Taylor have a surprise arise, Taylor is now seven months pregnant with a little baby girl that they are naming after Max’s mom, Emily. A lesson was learned… with greed comes nothing but pain.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5