New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

The life and lessons of a thing called Rick

Author's note: My inspiration to write this piece was not only my own mistakes and thought processes, but my...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: My inspiration to write this piece was not only my own mistakes and thought processes, but my mind is explained in ways that most people will understand better than if it was just told verbally, my reason for writing this piece is to not only help me come to see my progress but also teach others how to keep from following in my footsteps.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

What started the ball rolling

The purpose of writing this is to educate and to understand, I mean for me to educate and understand myself, and who knows maybe somebody else could learn a thing or two. When you are in the moment, you don’t always know what you have done wrong, whether it is justified to you or not, you just never know. Looking back on myself in my elementary years, over time I began to realize that I was indeed a worthless sausage. (As said by an old wise man named The Great Oz) My behavior was horrible, I picked fights for attention, and to other students I was just plain weird. However in my mind I felt justified because I myself got picked on ALOT, most people don’t know what it is like to be "fat" or "different" or just plain "weird" and it is easy for most people to say that it doesn’t make a difference to them but it makes a difference to ME! However, as I grew older and my intuition and intelligence developed I could begin to analyze my own behavior and recognize my mistakes and with the realization of my mistakes I could change my ENTIRE future for better or worse. So far these changes I have made were not for the better. I finally understood that I really was "YOUNG DUMB and FULL'O C*M" (in the words of my uncle), and apparently to me this meant that I had an excuse to enjoy life and do what I wanted, so I did.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

mermaidcool said...
Apr. 12 at 11:49 am:
that really good