New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Give Me a New Mommy

Author's note: My hardships of me being in foster care and how much I'v grown since the beginning
Author's note: My hardships of me being in foster care and how much I'v grown since the beginning  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »

Age 6 & 7

I went back with my mom at age six. It was going good until, me being smart I realized my mom was doing drugs. How did I realize my mom doing drugs? At first my mom was in the bathroom for about three hours: I decided to find out why she was taking so long. Well I found out why she was in there for so long she had a baggy and paper she rolled up and was smoking what was in the baggy, it was dark, green, and leafy.
It was no cigarette the leafy stuff was not tobacco I knew what it was because I watched cops. At the age of seven we went over to my mom’s drug connection that broke my leg once when I was three. I noticed a lot of plants you can only imagine what they were… yeah it was marijuana plants.
Who knows what was in the basement, for all I know it could have been a meth lab. It was an old house the furniture looked like it was from the seventy’s. It did not have much of a yard and there were old car and motorcycle parts in the yard.

Give Me a New Mommy
I ate while I was there and I notice there were leafy flakes in my Mac and cheese, and I'm sure it was not collard greens. My mom started smoking her weed in front of me. I don’t remember much all.
The room was full Smoke, smelled badly, after that all I remember was that I got dizzy passed out on the floor. I passed out in morning, and did not wake up in till dusk. Who knows what happened in those hours I lost.

Mydagirl said...
Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:13 pm:
I was in foster care form the age of 10 days to 16 months old,I feel for you.

Abbey W. said...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:03 pm:
I LOVED IT YOU SHOULD KEEP WRIGHTING IT REMINDS ME OF MY LIFE (SURDA)

AubreyD. said...
Your book was great! I love it. Keep writing, kiddo!