New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Book (Nonfiction) > Memoir > The Scruffy Brown Pony

The Scruffy Brown Pony

Audrey W.
The Scruffy Brown Pony
Summary: The Scruffy Brown Pony is the story of an underdog.
Gizmo was a small rescue pony, and he was the last thing I ever expected to come across. He was also the best thing.
Gizmo changed my entire life in ways I cannot even describe. He taught me patience and belief, and he made me realize just how important riding is to me.
He was useless to some people--but to everyone who met him, his story will always be the most unique and touching.

Loki17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Fantastic memoir! Your determination is incredible.  Gizmo would be proud :)

AandGThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 24, 2011 at 1:03 pm :
Thanks so much!

lostinthecrowd said...
Nov. 24, 2011 at 10:16 am:

this is truley beautiful 

what a lovley respone to an inspiring story for me to watch. you had true determintion and love and thats what made giz perfect <3.

Nov. 24, 2011 at 10:20 am :
thankyou <3

isfurg989 said...
Nov. 24, 2011 at 9:59 am:

Rey <3 this is beautiful (:

I LOVE YOU 

Nov. 24, 2011 at 10:01 am :
Thanks Is!