Serendipidy

Author's note: I think this is a unique story that can tell other people out there that when life gets rough, it can always get better.
Author's note: I think this is a unique story that can tell other people out there that when life gets rough, it can always get better.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Next »

The Other Side

Today, I love and admire my father for everything he has done for me. Yet as a child I was too brainwashed by mother to adore him as a daughter should. But still even with everything that happened at my mom’s I couldn’t deny that deep down, Ienjoyed his house. Things got even better at his house when in 1999, he married my stepmother Jennifer. To my mom, Jen stood in the way of herrelationship with me. According to her, I couldn’t love my stepmom and her at the same time. My father’s family continued to grow when my brother Gabriel was born October 26th, 2000, quickly followed by Alexander (Xander) on December 20th, 2001. Although I would never admit it to myself, life was simpler at my father’s: no cigarette smoke, no temper tantrums thrown by me or my parent, no fear of not having enough money, and my brothers were, at the time, the most adorable things ever.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!