Serendipidy

Author's note: I think this is a unique story that can tell other people out there that when life gets rough, it can always get better.
Author's note: I think this is a unique story that can tell other people out there that when life gets rough, it can always get better.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next »

Preface

When most people think of their childhood years, they think of bikes, swimming lessons, kindergarten and the simplicity of life. When I think of my childhood, all of those aspects come to mind with an addition to one other: the climax of my mother’s problems that culminated in my disappearance to Portland, Oregon for three months, when I was eight. Not by a stranger, nor was I was subjected to any physical trauma. I was taken by my own mother, at a time when I had thought life may have finally been getting brighter. Little did I know that the light had not been a light of hope, but the light of the growing explosive fire that I’d been born into.

KiraVogt2896 said...
this was so good to read! I'm happy that you shared this! :) <3

imperfection said...
This is really good! Really interesting! I think you should go back and add more memories that you have, and talk about how you feel that those experiences have contributed to who you are today. Also, I think you should change the title. *Serendipity sounds sort of like the title of a love story to me. But otherwise, great memoir! Just make it a book!