Lost but not Found

Author's note: Coming across a old toy that I found brought back the memories of the time i got lost. I hope...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: Coming across a old toy that I found brought back the memories of the time i got lost. I hope that people will understand that what doesn't kill you will make you stronger, and that people shouldn't take life for granted.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »

Introduction

This is based on a true story. This was a real life experience that taught me that what doesn’t kill me, will only make me a stronger person in life. After being lost for several hours, I started to realize how lucky I was, and how to be thankful for what I have in life, and that no matter who you are, life shouldn’t be taken for granted. In the end, a simple little BUZZ LIGHTYEAR toy came to my rescue.

emilybwrites said...
great job i like this a lot! could you please check out my poem "Forgotten Domain" and comment? i would like some feedback ffrom fellow writers :)

Vanendra said...
Feb. 17, 2011 at 9:05 am:
I wouldn't consider this a book exsactly because there isn't enough description. But so far it sounds pretty good.

Scooter92694 replied...
Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:22 am :
As of right now, it is a short story, but I do hope to add more.

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

This is good and I love your cover!

Please check out my novel "SuperNOVA" under the novels tab!