Kiss This: Part 1

Author's note: I really wanted to share my story and teach others the misconceptions they go through in their...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I really wanted to share my story and teach others the misconceptions they go through in their daily lives. The education in schools is unfair with officials and students bullying children. That's when it's important to know how much the lives around you contribute to what you think and feel. It's when you need to feel accepted but can't even appreciate the good things you do, yourself.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9

Hard to Love and Hard to Forget

Being the youngest has really made me appreciate learning. Especially if you're like me, where you watch your elder sibling grow up before you do. It's really amazing. Isabella got really amazing grades in school and got accepted to outstanding colleges. Now I feel like I have an image to fulfill when she leaves this August for USC. The role I'm playing now, though, is nowhere close where my parents expect me to be. I love my sister very much; even when she's hard to love.
The phrase "Never give up, never let up, and always get up," is always present tense. The lead pastor at my church preached that at a service one day and it really spoke out to me. Even when I haven't given up, this phrase reminds me that the road will get bumpier, but to never stop believing in myself. When I do give up, I feel guilty. If I'm distracted and know I'm distracted, I always try to make it up for myself and for the benefit of others.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9