New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Kiss This: Part 1

Author's note: I really wanted to share my story and teach others the misconceptions they go through in their...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I really wanted to share my story and teach others the misconceptions they go through in their daily lives. The education in schools is unfair with officials and students bullying children. That's when it's important to know how much the lives around you contribute to what you think and feel. It's when you need to feel accepted but can't even appreciate the good things you do, yourself.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next »

Long Story Short

When I was 12, my dad gave me a phone. Over the past 2 years, I’ve had it taken away because I used to sext and call people I shouldn’t. Since then, I could never be trusted with anything. My parents called me thief, liar, and attention whore; I’ve never had a relationship with my sister, who would threaten me and verbally abuse me. I work at a church and am surrounded by happy people all the time. My parents don’t listen to me, and still don’t trust me. They don’t understand me. I recently came out to my mom about a past relationship with a girl I loved, and admitted I was bisexual. Turns out, she’s a homophobic. Every guy I’ve hung out with she’s threatened, and my sister calls me c***, slut, and whore. Nobody believes I have friends. My family is super racist too. They call my friends ‘ni**ers’ to their faces, and then they tell me to respect them. I recently got kicked out of school and have to repeat freshman year. Now I actually have no friends, and everyone that I want to be friends with is scared of me. Yesterday, somebody got my number from instagram, and started sexting me and I told them to stop. I didn’t tell my mom, but when she found the messages, she blamed it on me and told my dad. Now I’m grounded for the whole summer, and am not allowed to go on vacation with my family. She even hired a babysitter for me and sent me to a mental hospital once. My family hates me so much they’ve taken me to loads of therapists and begged for medicine because I was “ill.” They’ve sent me to an all white private school, once. They tell me that I’m a failure, and that I’m not going to be successful when I grow up. I just want it to be over. I want to die so bad.