Home > Book (Nonfiction) > Memoir > To Be Petite Me

To Be Petite Me

Zelle M.
To Be Petite Me
Summary: A recollection. A memory. Of things I'm still ashamed and scared to go in depth. I was an adolescent girl in Denver, Colorado during the "swag" age. This is my emotions about my life up until my seventeenth birthday. Although I leave such much out, there is still so much that I say. From my insecurities to my experiences and epiphanies, This is a teaser. Until I'm ready to let it all go.

HopelessOptimist said...
Jul. 5, 2013 at 1:56 pm:
hey there!
I can completely relate to your situation. But you know what?
You are an amazing author. You have what those 'skyscrapers' lack.....TALENT. You should use it. Because i simply loved the way you described EVERYTHING. I am not exactly tall. 5 feet to be exact (same pinch :P ) But yeah, people like you GIVE ME HOPE.

Ziggy32 replied...
Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:07 pm :
Thank you soooooooo much. This comment made my day. 

Guardian.Of.HonorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 8, 2013 at 11:45 am :
I don't go public school and don't have the guys and dating stuff, but I'm short too (4'11").  I never really had a problem with it except for not reaching anything...and sometimes it seems all the pretty girl are tall...but this is a good story.  Thanks :-D  It helps to know tehre are other short girls out there....

Ziggy32 replied...
Feb. 13 at 12:44 am :
Sorry for the late reply but yeah! Us short girls gotta stick together. I'm glad you guys got my metaphor I thought I was doing too much with it so I glad you guys liked it!