Home > Art / Photo > Woodcuts > Hard Work and Wood Burning

Hard Work and Wood Burning

Report abuse
Description:
This is a picture i took of an old fence and the view of the river and the mountains on the other side. i dont know if i did a good job or if people can pick everything out, but i hope you like it !

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

Calligraphic said...
Jan. 24, 2012 at 8:15 am:
Hey... that's pretty cool, how long did it take you?

CharlesDickensThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 8, 2012 at 1:43 pm :
It took me 3 months.

MarieAntoinette2012This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 12, 2012 at 7:26 am :
I beieve that. It makes your eye follow like a flow of some sort.

Scripturient_Scribbler This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is wonderful!!!!!!

Christina C. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It's a painstaking effort of yours. I love the part how lively the way you make the river "move". The whole view is so real, as if I am really there. Good work =]

WriterGirl15 said...
for me, it actually wasn't that hard to do. this was actually a picture from the view from my house, so i didnt come up with it on my own (sadly, i cant do that :P). its amazing what you cando with a woodburner in Skilled Trades class when your trying to get out of using a saw :P

Chimerical said...
Jul. 20, 2010 at 2:12 pm:
wow, how do you learn to do this its incredible...

Galatea said...
Jul. 1, 2010 at 9:15 pm:
It certainly looks like what you discribed. I love how you didn't have to do anything to the wood for the sky, and the whole piece is quite impressive!