New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Beauty

Report abuse
Description:
Another page in my sketch book...

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

Sparkora said...
It seems like you were inspired, and did the face in your style perfectly, and then got bored with the hair. I feel like the two don't go together, but I LOVE the way you did the face. A billion thumbs up. :)

Awesome! said...

Wow, this is soooo good!  And I also love all of your other work!  I actually am going to politely disagree with saraswati and say that because this piece is sort of abstract, it's ok if the blending isn't perfect or if the details don't fully look realistic.  In fact, I think that both of these aspects add to the beauty of the piece.

Keep up the AMAZING work!

AshTree said...
I really love your style of drawing. It is like a breath of fresh air from the same old stuff on this site. I actually like the contrast in this picture. Did you freehand this or did you use a model/picture?

RedEyedDragon said...
Jun. 12, 2010 at 5:39 am:
i love it but i think it could do with more light then again i love it its sooo cool:-D

saher said...
May 24, 2010 at 7:49 pm:
hahaha thx much for the cmnt will keep in mind :]

saraswati. said...
May 24, 2010 at 6:53 pm:
the color choice is good, but i think the blending is'nt top notch,, and i would love you to look closer at some one's face to really see details instead of guessing