Home > Art / Photo > Woodcuts > nil desperandum

nil desperandum

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 14 comments. Post your own now!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 6 at 4:15 pm
Unprecedented, gorgeous. So magnificently done--bravi. The texture of the tree stump, the hand, and that beautiful rose (quite jealous; only few people can draw actually appealing roses :D). And that quote, and that title. Fantastic job all around. xD 

Countrygirl99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 27 at 11:07 am
I LUV IT!!!

MaraSchneiderman This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 17 at 2:40 am
Thank you loverly! :)

Ashlee_Renolds said...
Feb. 7 at 5:39 pm
I LUV IT!!!!! Good job!!! It's really amazing!!

Feb. 7 at 9:41 pm
Thank you very much!! I appreciate it

Ashlee_Renolds replied...
Feb. 9 at 1:11 pm
your welcome!!! i really love this so much, i just want 2 print it out and make it a poster and out it above my bed!! I really luv this, it's that amazing! No matter what others think, believe that this is truly amazing!!! Hopefully u keep doing are pieces!!! I really enjoyed looking at this!!!

WebbydThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 15, 2013 at 11:14 am
Awesome I love it!!!

JennaMonkeyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That is the most beautiful drawing i have seen in a LONG time. Keep drawing!!

Jen4197 said...
May 2, 2013 at 8:52 am
this is breath taking.

Margaret15255 replied...
May 22, 2013 at 10:06 am
That is a very cool loking picture. I like tha very much. I cant wait to see another onr of ur pictures

WriterHeadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
so romantic......

amartineauThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
So inspiring

IzzyM said...
This is beautiful! Good job.  

jadepotter said...
This is really cool, i could never do anything like this. I love it...it's awesome.