Home > Art / Photo > Woodcuts > nil desperandum

nil desperandum

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own!

Countrygirl99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 27 at 11:07 am:
I LUV IT!!!

MaraSchneidermanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 2:40 am :
Thank you loverly! :)

Ashlee_RenoldsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 7 at 5:39 pm:
I LUV IT!!!!! Good job!!! It's really amazing!!

Feb. 7 at 9:41 pm :
Thank you very much!! I appreciate it

Ashlee_RenoldsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 9 at 1:11 pm :
your welcome!!! i really love this so much, i just want 2 print it out and make it a poster and out it above my bed!! I really luv this, it's that amazing! No matter what others think, believe that this is truly amazing!!! Hopefully u keep doing are pieces!!! I really enjoyed looking at this!!!

WebbydThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 15, 2013 at 11:14 am:
Awesome I love it!!!

JennaMonkeyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:45 pm:
That is the most beautiful drawing i have seen in a LONG time. Keep drawing!!

Jen4197 said...
May 2, 2013 at 8:52 am:
this is breath taking.

Margaret15255 replied...
May 22, 2013 at 10:06 am :
That is a very cool loking picture. I like tha very much. I cant wait to see another onr of ur pictures

WriterHeadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
so romantic......

amartineau said...
So inspiring

IzzyM said...
Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:53 pm:
This is beautiful! Good job.  

jadepotter said...
Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:49 pm:
This is really cool, i could never do anything like this. I love it...it's awesome.