Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > The Black Keys

The Black Keys

Report abuse
Description:
My favorite band. ROCK ON!!!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

MadamMercy said...
Sept. 12, 2012 at 10:30 am:
i l-o-v-e love the black keys and this is an very nice drawing!

Lourdesas said...
This was a really good job, I like some of the song from the black keys, but I'd love if you recomend me me some more :D

UglyMushroomThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 25, 2012 at 11:02 am :
Thanks! And i really like their album Magic Potion, especially the songs Your Touch (was in Zombieland) and You're the One. Their new stuff is great too, like Gold on the Ceiling, Lonely Boy, the famous songs, ya know. I also like a couple of Dan Auerbach's solo songs, like When the Night Comes and Keep It Hid. Hope that helps :)

GracieRThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Whoa! Great job on the painting, but I commend you even more on the good taste in music! LOL Two thumbs up!

Aug. 20, 2012 at 10:18 pm :
Lol thanks and thanks!

thespacebetween said...
Jul. 18, 2012 at 7:17 pm:
This is AMAZING. I wish I could draw like this! And yes, they are a great band. This is drawn only using charcoals?

Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:59 am :
Thank you! And actually it's all watercolor.