Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Invasion 2012

Invasion 2012 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Just an alien invasion done from my imagination.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

whipcream said...
Apr. 12 at 1:05 am:
amazing! Its sooo creative. love it.

KJ-loveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:25 am:
Love it... Very creative.

Lourdesas said...
This reminds me of Exo-Politics by Muse. really LOVE it!

Aksu5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 21, 2013 at 5:25 pm :
Lol just checked out the song! It fits perfectly haha! Thank you btw :)

UglyMushroomThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 4, 2012 at 9:39 am:
So cool! The Earth looks like a photo!

Mar. 21, 2013 at 5:24 pm :
Thank you!! :)

Evos96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 2, 2012 at 5:44 pm:
Woah! This is outstanding! I'm truly very impressed. Keep up the great work! :)

Mar. 21, 2013 at 5:23 pm :
Thanks!! :)