Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
The Maltese Falcon. Also done with acrylic fabric paint.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

ironsidegirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 15, 2012 at 4:52 pm:
Beautiful!!! You have so much talent!

LaviniaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 15, 2012 at 5:38 pm :
Thank you so much!

AsianAl said...
Jun. 14, 2012 at 2:45 pm:
Nice and cool.

Jun. 14, 2012 at 8:59 pm :
Thanks! :)

k8hustedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 11 at 1:01 pm :
Favorite one by you! Absolutley gorgeous! I wish i was her.