Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > in a haze

in a haze This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
this painting has been made on an A3 size indigo watercolour paper, with bothwater and poster colours.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 28 at 11:47 am
Your choice in color scheme made the whole picture what it is, the details look wonderful when they are faded over with the blue, the flags really grab your attention when you first see the oainting, bu the as you progress through the paining, all the little things make it even better!

wishingtheskywasbluerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 11, 2012 at 2:13 am
this is so, so nice. i love all the fading . . . how in the world did you do it THAT WELL!?!?? oh my goodness i just love this.

ironsidegirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Beautiful <3