Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Double Chocolate

Double Chocolate

Report abuse
Description:
So much chocolate for Valentines day *w* watercolour

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:26 am:
Amazing art! Honestly! So incredibly, realistically textured and detailed I can't believe it's watercolor--bravi. Love how you got the color of the inner wrapping right, as well. :D 

theredheadedbookworm said...
May 7, 2013 at 5:51 pm:
This is so awesome!! And i'm not just saying that because it's chocolate!! You have real talent, and it looks totally realistic!! You did amazing!!!

writesomethingalwaysThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 7, 2013 at 5:51 pm:
YAY! Chocolate!! :D I could just reach out and eat it.... Om nom nom!! Darn.... Now I'm in the mood for chocolate..... :/ LOL! Great painting!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 5, 2012 at 6:30 pm:
Wow it's so realistic---I can picture it lying on my coffee table right now.