Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Double Chocolate

Double Chocolate

Report abuse
Description:
So much chocolate for Valentines day *w* watercolour

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 18 at 11:26 am
Amazing art! Honestly! So incredibly, realistically textured and detailed I can't believe it's watercolor--bravi. Love how you got the color of the inner wrapping right, as well. :D 

theredheadedbookworm said...
This is so awesome!! And i'm not just saying that because it's chocolate!! You have real talent, and it looks totally realistic!! You did amazing!!!

writesomethingalways This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
YAY! Chocolate!! :D I could just reach out and eat it.... Om nom nom!! Darn.... Now I'm in the mood for chocolate..... :/ LOL! Great painting!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow it's so realistic---I can picture it lying on my coffee table right now.