Ghost This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Ghost of loves past....

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 5 at 11:25 am
Breathtakingly beautiful piece; very professionally and artistically done, you should be tremendously proud. :D Love it, and you totally deserve being chosen for the Teen Ink magazine!

PaperWriter said...
Oct. 19, 2012 at 10:38 am
This is so beautiful! I love art that you can just look at and it says so much without anyone needing to say a word - well done! :)   

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Really cool! It's a beautiful work of art. The strokes are so fluid.

Devilicious_PrinkZ said...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 4:19 am
wow!! no words to express this amazing painting. though it's just an art but this masterpeice speaks alot :)

TheOwl said...
this is beautiful and really inspiring! (: