Cosmos This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
"What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind." Mixed media on cardboard. 100% traditionally done, no computer effects added. No references used.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the June 2013 Teen Ink Cover Art Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 15 comments. Post your own!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 29, 2013 at 5:50 pm:
Hmmm...sometimes I wake up like this. Very Alice in Wonderland-esque, or so I think. Imaginative for sure. Seriously, you're an amazing artist. You will go places definitely. 

monochromatic said...
Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:17 pm:
that is an amazing imaginative peice - I love the colors and perfect proportions. I especially like her eyes:)

Lisas.SmileThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
You're artwork is amazing, I love the range of coulor you used. Please can you read my poem, I haven't had any comments get so it would be great if you could write something, than you for reading my comment.

RandamuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 19, 2012 at 10:14 am:
                                                :')

guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:20 am:
Beautiful. This is so neat. I love the bright and soft colors and all of hje creatures. You are amazingly talented!

KateLA said...
Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:12 am:
Oh my gosh, this is so gorgeous it's ridiculous! I love it!

smilepretty0828 said...
Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:09 am:
These are such beautiful colors! I love it!

ErictheRed said...
Feb. 15, 2012 at 10:24 am:
Left speechless, again. I love the creativity of these arty people i will never know, it truly makes me believe that their is still something beautiful in humanity.

EnchantedDaydreamer16 said...
Feb. 11, 2012 at 8:16 pm:
This painting is beautiful! I love the mood it has.

Unknown0_0 said...
Feb. 11, 2012 at 11:49 am:
This is gorgeous! The colors are so inspiring :)

Nayanika said...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:28 am:
dont abuse the painting by saying "no computer effects" etc etc...... no effect can make this look as beautiful as it is..

ElkieLion This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 5, 2012 at 10:35 am:
WOW!!! THAT'S AMAZING!!!!

BlueWillow said...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 4:13 pm:
This is really "a work of art." I love it! This piece is worth a thousand words.

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 10:05 am:
Wow no computer graphics? Most impressive~

NeverBroken said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 10:29 am:
wow! you are an amazing artist, im truely speakless, this has great details, I can only hope i become as a great artist as you