Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Walden Pond

Walden Pond

Report abuse
Description:
This is a paper relief sculpture. The relief elements project off the wall when hanging. The scene is of Walden Pond, based from Henry David Thoreau's Walden. The calligraphic inscription reads "A lake is...(more »)
Tags: nature

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own now!

irena23 said...
May 30 at 11:29 pm
This is so tranquil and peaceful! Very nice :)

Deej6595 said...
This is very beautifuuly crafted piece. I love how you took the time to write that quote and I love the meaning behind it.

ToPonJahThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is really an amazing peice of art! Thank you for sharing this beautiful words and art with everyone. Thank you.

SoImAWriterNow said...
This beautiful. The inscription that you chose to go along with it is beautiful as well and makes you think deeper about the painting itself. I agree with firecleansed, it has the older look to it (that I love) that makes it seem worthy to be in a museum :)

ToPonJahThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
I agree with you and I like you name, SoIamAWriterNow.

SoImAWriterNow replied...
Thank You :)

the_dreamer42 said...
Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:37 am
WOW.

WritersArt said...
THIS IS AMAZING. Very detailed and intricate.

firecleansed said...
Very good peice reminds of older water color peices that would find hanging in museums. Excellent quality work.

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Beautiful quote---and if I remember correctly, Thoreau was a Transcendentalist, right? Anyway, I like this--it's tranquil.

artist22 replied...
Thank you! Yes, Thoreau is my favorite Transcendentalist :)