Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Daisy in the Sun

Daisy in the Sun

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

Doves_and_RavensThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 3:30 pm:
Nice use of depth perception with the vase. I think that you are a very talented artist. Keep drawing.

HagenDazzleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
It looks so peaceful and pretty for something so simple! I love it. Check out my work, and tell me what you think. Keep up the great work:)

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 11, 2011 at 6:20 pm:

This is so pretty and simple :)

I also really love the perspective, very unique, I haven't really seen anything like it before.

woodenpineapple This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 11:35 pm :
thanks so much! :]

Dazed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
such a cool perspective for 2 simple flowers

onlyiz said...
mmm i love it.
wonderful and quiet.

Sarah D. said...
This is so good!

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love it! It's so.. simple. Yet its says so much! Wonderful job!
God bless,
...,