Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Elephants in color

Elephants in color This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
A watercolor painting I did of some elephants that looked very boring in their gray uniform color.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

Deej6595 said...
I don't think this is boring. This is very good and I love the colors and simplicity of the drawing.

toothpasteanddanceshoes said...
Thanks so much for commenting! I'm so glad people liked my painting. If you have any constructive critisism, please share. I'd love to improve.

ElkieLion This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
THATS AMAZING!!!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:37 am:
So colorful but soft at the same time---it looks like it should be an illustration in a children's book. This family of elephants are so cute~