Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > The Peach Blossom Fan

The Peach Blossom Fan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
Lost in your broken words forever, lies buried my dreams in your dead end, blood splattered across all of my hope, turning peach blossoms into stains of torment. -- Materials: watercolour, pencils, ink, real blood

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the February 2012 Teen Ink Cover Art Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

MacrinaJA said...
Dec. 3 at 1:14 am
this is an astonishing piece of artwork. It beautiful yet sad. Its amazing to think that anyone can produce such a beautiful picture by hand.  

watercolor said...
Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:22 am
Your work is beautiful and I can feel your pain, but please know that your blood does not have to be a part of your work to make it impressive - not only does it hurt you physically, but the blood will change color and texture on the artwork itself. 

TouchOfARose said...
This is absolutely beautiful and regal. I love all your work, but this is by far my favorite! You have an amazing talent and skill in drawing. Keep on posting work!

Lioness_Eyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is breathtaking. Love it. :)

callie15 said...
Wow. Jyst wow.

callie15 replied...
What, why did I put that?! I meant just wow...

Gabthemusiclover said...
that is astounding!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 29, 2011 at 9:19 am
It looks lovely. The kanji is a nice touch--adds emphasis, like how past art and contemporary art go well together.

MakenzieB. said...
Holy snap! Amazing piece of work! How long did this take you? And you used your own blood?! You are one serious artist! LOL Amazing colors and design. Is that Kanji or something in Chinese?

Avandev replied...
Feb. 24, 2012 at 8:40 am
it's chinese characters :) 

ElleAhre said...
Dec. 6, 2011 at 6:49 am
this is stunning very beautiful and simply inspired especialy the description. this whole peice is so powerful and emotional its brilliance (if u acrtually used ur blood to paint this thats some serious artistic dedaction i must say) thank you for sharing!

HelloLoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Very lovely and inspiring!