Abstract

Report abuse
Description:
It was a for a the art's subject project. It is watercolor. I really don't know what shape I'm using there.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own now!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 27 at 11:20 am
Adorrrrre this. So well done and those colors are just ready to make anyone want to jump into their computer screen. Bravi on getting all the proportions so well done and please keep drawing, er, watercoloring! :D 

Behind_Sapphire_Eyes said...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 12:48 am
It reminds me of a pinwheel. I love the swirling triangluar and circuluar patterns and the colors they're so happy and bright. Nice job! ;D

msoledadvc replied...
Thank you very much!!

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
Nov. 24, 2011 at 9:59 am
Woooooowwww it's beauitful!  Great jobb!~@!

msoledadvc replied...
Thank you!! (:

WhittyKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow! That's amazing! I love it!

msoledadvc replied...
Thank you! It means a lot to mw!

msoledadvc replied...
*Me, sorry

WhittyKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
U welcome!

TheWhiteFlower said...

im not sure what shape it is either

but I love the colors,

REALLY GOOD JOB!!!!

msoledadvc replied...
Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it!