Enigma This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Mixed media work on watercolor paper. Everything on here was drawn on paper, no computer effects added.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 23 comments. Post your own now!

DarkAngelRue said...
I love this painting so much. I wish I was that good. And there are so many details and so much heart in it I just cant stop staring at it.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
So, when can I buy this? Becuase I really want to buy this painting. IT'S AMAZING! 

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:22 am
That must have taken you a long time!!!!

Pretzel..Dream said...
No computer effects? Wow! You are an amazing artist!

maizyiscrazy said...
Jul. 1, 2012 at 9:59 am
I love all of your art, but I think this is my favorite. There is something so wonderful in it, and I can practially see your love for art shining through.

ironsidegirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I want a copy of this to hang in my room, beautiful doesnt begin to describe this

lizerina776 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i absolutely LOVE this style that you use! it's amazing and you are a very talented artist :)

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love it! Enigma was the perfect title too. Awesome colors~

dbacksgirl29This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow! This is amazin. Love all the diff. colors and designs. Keep on drawin.

SundayAnderson said...
Dec. 8, 2011 at 8:39 am
This painting makes me jelous! :D

DanaChele said...
Oh gosh! I wish I was this talented!

Pumpkinscout said...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 8:09 am
This is amazing in it's detail...it must have taken you forever to create such a piece! I am astounded at the colors and patterns...one could look at this for a long time and never get bored with it

FreedomIsMyVirtue said...
Nov. 2, 2011 at 7:38 am
A conceptual art made by a talented artist :)

fightingforwhat95 said...
amazing. you have some real talent

_Anomaly_ said...

This is great. I love how you used bright colours and black designes. They work so nicley together.

Amazing work!

KimenSnow said...
Very nice.

LaTutus13 said...
AMAZING! This inspires me so much! :D It's highly detailed and when I look at it for a while, I feel like I'm in  trance and can't look away! X)

SkimKimchi said...
                          WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HannahBarnes said...
This is something I would spend good money on. Seriously.

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
This is so great!