Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Rainbow sunset

Rainbow sunset

Report abuse
Description:
My sister's favorite colors are pink and purple, and i did this for her birthday.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 14 comments. Post your own now!

ElkieLion This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 5, 2012 at 11:41 am
That's beautiful!!!

lulu said...
Nov. 3, 2011 at 8:13 am
your sister would have loved it that for sure!

daretobedifferent19 said...
this is really beautiful:] and i love the reflection!

Basketball23 said...
Even though I don't like pink or purple, the different hues of those colors that you used in this are amazing!!!  They all blend so well together but then pop in the same aspect!  Keep up the great work!!!

LinaAThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you!

alicia said...
BREATHTAKING!

Anna96 said...
Sunsets are one of my favorite things in the world. This put a smile on my face. It's amazing.

Mine too. Thanks!

deee said...
Aug. 21, 2011 at 8:01 am
This is breathtaking. You have such imagination.

nikkigonefishin said...
Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:36 am
That is beautiful! I just love it(and the colors pink and purple too). You are very talented, keep up the good work:)

Thank you :)

katier said...
Gorgeous! Your sister is a lucky girl

moe1 said...
Aug. 10, 2011 at 9:55 am
The reflection is really beautiful. I love the whole concept.

alaa said...
this is a work of art its soo cool