New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Cinnamint

Cinnamint

Report abuse
Description:
Some of my favorite colors. And I wuv faries

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

shadowriderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is so gorgeous! The detail and intricacy is amazing! I love her hair and dress the best, though I think the face could have been better. I really want to start a collection of fairy statues and I could totally see this as one of them! Fantastic! I love the orange ball!

LakeSideThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is too cute. this picture just makes me happy hahaha :)

writer_girl15 said...
Aug. 1, 2011 at 10:18 am:
this is amazing! you could illustrate my fantasy stories! lol :)

dawnof17 said...
Jul. 26, 2011 at 10:46 am:

EmilyRosebud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUGHHH!!! No words! You astound me..unto the uttermost parts of the earth!!!

EmilyRosebudThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 26, 2011 at 5:16 pm :
hardy har thanks!!!

dawnof17 replied...
Jul. 26, 2011 at 5:38 pm :
I just have to comment again. I love the .....gown? and the socks and the dangles on them and the....EVERYTHING. i just have to keep staring at it even while i type! The hair, the wings, the colors the mood.....I'll stop before I lose myself in this :)

Jul. 27, 2011 at 6:29 pm :
Awwwww ;) thabks so much!!!