Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Discovery Of The Mayans: 2012

Discovery Of The Mayans: 2012 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Used Gouache and some acrylic. I wanted to covey a different way of thinking. People need to think beyond what we see and are exposed to.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

ElkieLion This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
That's cool!!!

BrittanyPaige14 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thank you soo much! I really appreciate the compliment. I really like this style because it is eye catching. Thank you so much for your comment.

ShaeMusicLover said...
Nov. 14, 2009 at 11:26 am
I LOVE the use of color on this and unusual texture, and the atmopshere. Just beautiful!

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow. This is gorgeous. I totally agree with what you said about 'way of thinking'. That's what I do with my writing. (Or at least attempt to do.) You really have some talent. Keep it up.
God bless,
...,