Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Thank You - Fish

Thank You - Fish This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Greeting Card.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

Erin326 said...
Jan. 20, 2012 at 11:13 am:
Beautiful job on the fish!! Very impressive!! What medium did you use? I also love the font for the thank you and the bright blue of the bubbles. I would be honored if I got a card that looked like this!

AliceLevene replied...
Jan. 21, 2012 at 1:35 am :
Awwww thank you! Your awesome comments really made my day!!

AliceLevene replied...
Jan. 21, 2012 at 1:36 am :
Also, I painted it in watercolors

EmilyRosebudThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 27, 2011 at 4:16 pm:
same here. BEAUTIFUL!!!

SongSparrowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 15, 2011 at 1:55 pm:

I have looked at all your art. I am in shock. They are so amazing! It is so cool! Oh, my, gosh, I can't put into words how impressed I am!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Alice_L replied...
May 20, 2011 at 2:50 pm :
Stop it! I'm blushing sooo hard here ;D Thanks for your great comments, they really mean a lot!! <3

TheGreightGutzby replied...
Jun. 5, 2011 at 11:48 pm :
Yea youre artwork is really impressive. You have a distinct style. Keep it up its such a pleasure to eyes to see your artwork.