Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Childhood Memories

Childhood Memories This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own!

AlabianThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow! Those stuffed animals look totally real! I want to pluck them right out of the picture and cuddle with them. 5/5! Keep up the good work :D

BlottedInkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 15, 2013 at 6:27 pm:
I think if anyone tags this, they will create a tag "warm and fuzzy"! :) I am totally impressed!

MMA96 said...
This is beaufiful, like others have said it evokes memories.

Calligraphic said...
It's so colorful which would make someone think happy thoughts, but at the same time it evokes emotion and memories from our past, wonderful.

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Just beautiful~ reminds me of my own stuffed toys.

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
                    How Cute!!!! :3

Alon_Freevoice said...
Jul. 26, 2011 at 5:24 am:
Aw. Childhood memories... :'/

penguin35 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 10:23 am:
Aww, that is so cute!!! :) I used to have a lamb just like that! I love the cheerful colors you chose and the shadowing is great. Five stars!

woodenpineapple This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 11:25 pm :
Aww, thank you! I think I'm going to paint a similar one, I've been inspired :]

IamtheStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Cuteness :)

RheaD.Ravenfinger This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 4, 2010 at 8:56 pm:
:) adorable.

Dazed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
aw i feel so good when i look at this :)

artlover said...
Mar. 26, 2009 at 9:12 pm:
LOVE IT! that is so well done! excellent job on the colors! that is so good. keep posting work!