Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Tiffany Bracelet

Tiffany Bracelet This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own now!

PianoKeys97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 9:09 pm
So realistic and detailed! How you managed to make it look so shiny, even on paper which is now being displayed on an electronic screen, is beyond me. Fantastic job! I love your color choices and how the background compliments the bracelet. Keep up the great work

tinejohnson said...
Sept. 27, 2011 at 11:24 am

Holy shiz this is fantastic. Just saying. you are really talented.

Ashlynrae said...
This is beautiful! Great piece!

woodenpineapple This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you! :]

mindymax said...
this is really great must have taken a while to feel its perfection

Yeah, this one took me a while to get the colors. I am glad you like it :] Thank you for commenting on my artwork!

RheaD.Ravenfinger This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It reminds me of a secret object that's magical . . . like a pocket watch. This is beautifully done.

Thank you! Hmm, you just gave me an idea, I'm going to paint a pocketwatch soon... :]

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow. This is really amazing. The detail, and lighting. I really love it. Keep it up.
God bless,
...,

iLoveIt467 said...
I really like your work. I love how you chose to paint the closure on the bracelet, close up, it really has personality and the light usage as well as the use of unique color really makes the painting.

Kiersten replied...
i have to agree with RheaD.Ravenfinger... when i look at this, i think of something holding a magical mystery... if that makes any sense!!! but this is amazing!! Amazing job!!!