Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Tiffany Bracelet

Tiffany Bracelet This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own!

tinejohnson said...
Sept. 27, 2011 at 11:24 am:

Holy shiz this is fantastic. Just saying. you are really talented.

Ashlynrae said...
This is beautiful! Great piece!

woodenpineapple This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 11:21 pm :
Thank you! :]

mindymax said...
Mar. 10, 2010 at 9:44 pm:
this is really great must have taken a while to feel its perfection

Jun. 7, 2011 at 11:22 pm :
Yeah, this one took me a while to get the colors. I am glad you like it :] Thank you for commenting on my artwork!

RheaD.Ravenfinger This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 4, 2010 at 8:57 pm:
It reminds me of a secret object that's magical . . . like a pocket watch. This is beautifully done.

Jun. 7, 2011 at 11:24 pm :
Thank you! Hmm, you just gave me an idea, I'm going to paint a pocketwatch soon... :]

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow. This is really amazing. The detail, and lighting. I really love it. Keep it up.
God bless,
...,

iLoveIt467 said...
Mar. 4, 2009 at 9:31 pm:
I really like your work. I love how you chose to paint the closure on the bracelet, close up, it really has personality and the light usage as well as the use of unique color really makes the painting.

Kiersten replied...
Apr. 20, 2010 at 9:52 pm :
i have to agree with RheaD.Ravenfinger... when i look at this, i think of something holding a magical mystery... if that makes any sense!!! but this is amazing!! Amazing job!!!