New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Missing Tree

Missing Tree This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This piece relates back to emotional attachment and loss with respect to relationships. The tree represents the growth a relationship experiences. However, the drips are rain or tears falling, symbolizing...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

maizyiscrazyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:51 am:
I love the technique that you used with the water color, with the dripping. Your work is amazing, and I love your descriptions! I really lets your viewer know what to take away from the piece.

PerfectMGymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i love the idea behind it! And the colors are so beautiful! :)

paul_wThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 2, 2011 at 3:37 pm :
thanks for the kind words! :)

jocelyn123 said...
this is REALLLY pretty and unique. :)

Apr. 2, 2011 at 3:37 pm :
thank you! :)

makaylamevis said...
this is SO beautiful!(:

Apr. 2, 2011 at 3:36 pm :
thanks! :)