New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > We Complete Each Other

We Complete Each Other This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
A warm, cozy, christmas greeting card. Nothing like making sparks to warm up a cold december night.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 21 comments. Post your own!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
What a sweet message~ I love this picture. So simple and straight forward.

DaydreamBeliever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Awe, really cute and beautiful :)

Alice_L replied...
May 20, 2011 at 2:43 pm :
Thanks! ^_^

TheGoodTwin said...
Mar. 18, 2011 at 10:37 pm:
Beautiful. 

LovingLily said...
That is so cute!!! I love it!

ComeOnEileen said...
adorable! starbucks could use this for a promotion :)

Alice_L replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 5:11 pm :
Thank you! I actually never thought of that, but I took your suggestion, and starbucks said they would consider it!! We'll just have to wait and see, but thank you for the idea! *huggg*

ComeOnEileen replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 9:45 pm :
Aww, so cool! Let me know if it happens ;) 

Alexia_ said...
This picture is amazing. I could never do anything like this but I could definately find the words to describe in a poem a story or whatever. Simply amazing. The talents that people have are just limitless and this proves it right off the back. :)

Alice_L replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 5:13 pm :
Awww thank you!! It's so nice to get such a beautiful comment. It's always hard to know where my talent stands when everyone brushes my art off with a 'thats nice' or 'great' True appreciation is so refreshing!! Thank you *hug*

Alexia_ replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 5:22 pm :
oh no problem. i knw what you mean. but the thing is, those kind of comments just make me think that it just gonna kept getting better. and well, at the point you're at now, by the looks of it, you're far beyond better. :) i write all the time and it never seems to be a time where my talent has taken a back step. its always like two steps up. and that applies to all talents. :)

Alice_L replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 5:27 pm :
haha thanks! I wish I could learn to appreciate the small comments, but it always seems to me that if I don't get a 'wow!' I probably could have done better. It sounds silly when I actually say it, but it's true. Anyway, thank you very much! <3

Alexia_ replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 7:05 pm :
you're welcome! :)

HerCountryBoy said...
that was a really great pix i would have it framed and put on my wall it reminds me so much of me and my girlfriend

Alice_L replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 5:15 pm :
Thank you! I'm really happy my art affects people :) I am actually selling this, but teenink doesn't like it when I post urls in the comments, and you probably weren't interested in buying it anyway :P

HerCountryBoy replied...
Dec. 29, 2010 at 6:04 pm :
actually i might be, i think its really amazing

rosebud11 said...
this is so cool! it makes me thirsty for coffee and love :)

AliceLevene replied...
Dec. 6, 2010 at 1:47 am :
haha thanks! it's always a pleasure to know that my art affects people ;)

Tiffany13 said...
Dec. 5, 2010 at 10:33 am:
I love this! I voted 5/5!

AliceLevene replied...
Dec. 6, 2010 at 1:48 am :
Thanks! *hugs*