Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Amethyst Odette

Amethyst Odette This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
I have always admired ballerinas for the grace and fluidity of their movements. This is my attempt to capture some of that.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 19, 2012 at 10:09 am
Well you have accomplished capturing the grace and fluidity of the ballerina. This image makes me wish I was a ballerina~ Beautiful job.

callie15 said...
Jan. 7, 2012 at 1:48 am
Now this is art!

loves2write said...
great job :):):):):):)

AshTree said...
I am in awe! You're amazing. You did a great job in showing the gracefulness of a ballerina

meganleigh This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Beautiful. There aren't other words!

RavenBird said...
Amazing! I lovelovelove it. It's simply beautiful, you have great talent.

Camilleishungry said...
Aug. 21, 2010 at 7:23 am
oh wow that is so beautiful! wonderful choice of colours, it capture the fluidity and grace of the ballerina perfectly! really lovely, keep it up :)

thetiedyecrayon said...
this is beautiful. you captured the ballerina perfectly, like you said, with all their grace embodied into this. wonderful

amaranth178 replied...
I agree completely. Fantastic.