New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Reflection

Reflection This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

HagenDazzleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That's so beautiful! The texture looks so soft between the colors and the reflection of the mountain is perfect- I love how it almost fades. The tree's reflection though should be coming out diagonally with the main bark at the surface of the water and on the left edge of the paper, and with the leaves pointing to the bottom right side. Overall lovely use of colors, they are so springy and vivacious! Check out my work and tell me what you think. Thanks and keep up the great work!

MakenzieB. said...
Love it! Great job with the fob that hides the base of the mountains! Never stop painting!

Deej6595This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That is so good. It must have taken a while to perfect it. I love that your using scenes of nature.

PerfectMGymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 21, 2011 at 1:44 am:
Beautiful! you are so talented! :)

Sarah D. said...
This is really great!

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow. This is gorgeous! You're a fantastic artist.
God bless,
...,

kari-kiwi said...
May 3, 2009 at 11:09 pm:
I love the misty part in the backround! The reflection in the water is really great! Keep painting!

Sarah F. said...
thanks :)

artlover said...
thats so good! thats just so, wow! cant even describe it. way to go!