New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Life Has Many Colors

Life Has Many Colors

Report abuse
Description:
goes with life has many colors (lit.) read the liturature. (yes, there is black in it. its splattered on)
Tags: life colors

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

IamtheStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

This is so cool, I love the whole way you painted and composed it. The colors are so vivid, yet they harmonize perfectly. I'm going to favorite it :)

(I love bright colors)

xgood_and_brokenxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 27, 2010 at 12:46 am :

Thank you very much!!~ you know, i never really thought of it that way (in harmony)

i just kind of threw this together. but thank you for commenting on another of my pics. X's & O's

Serendipity-Pen said...
Jun. 21, 2010 at 9:52 pm:
If you really want critisism..... ummmm......sorry. I got nothing. I think its a great piece of art.

xXAngelicXxXLightXxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:25 pm :
lol. thank you. i swear. you'd think with all the vuews my pies have gotten, i'd get alot of comments. :)

xXAngelicXxXLightXxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 3:51 pm:
You guys! Please feel free to rate and comment! I swear! It's like you're afraid to! Come on! A little critisism never hurt anybody, you know.