Thinking

Report abuse
Description:
my version of the thinker

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own now!

CletusTheCool said...

I tried doing some of Manson's watercolors as well.

Yours is really great!

Silevryn replied...
well thanks, but this isnt based on one of manson's. i look at his subject matter and style, but i dont duplicate the actual work. I based this on a dream i had and on the japanese Kappa (the water demon with a bowl in its head)

CletusTheCool replied...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 10:45 am

Interesting! I figured not many people would know of him.. or it.. whatever you want to call it.

Question.
In England, there is a similar "creature" that took livestock and even a boy from a town and turned the boy into a creature like himself to cause violence. Do you know anything about that?

I am guessing Manson was similar in your thinking.

:]

Silevryn replied...

Im fammiliar with some english folklore, but that story is one i havent heard of that one. If you can give me a name, i' be really interested in finding out more about it.

And i can only hope that my thinking is similar to manson's, the man is my hero lol.

CletusTheCool replied...

I am not really sure with the name; but I think it is more of a wolf-like creature.

Yeah, Manson is pretty amazing. He is so freakishly smart; and to be honest I find him quite appealing. :]

Silevryn replied...

Its probably a werewolf of some sort then.

And i completly agree. I find myself defending manson in front of my friends alot. They see him as a queer, a freak, and a multitude of other crap like that. Its sad when people judge without knowing anything about the person

Silevryn replied...
May 3, 2010 at 7:25 am
yeah, thats a side of him most people dont pay attention to. They prefer to see him as the anti, a freak, not the inteligence that he is

Candyce said...
wonderful, hypnotizing masterpiece.  you need your own freaking museum.

XxanimexfanxX said...
Wow thats great ! It should be put in the magazine ! :)

Silevryn replied...
well then get more people to like it! if this or any of my other works get into it i'll be impressed

lemon said...
to think and be muddled, his head like a couldron, a bubble. pouring forth quiant quivers of quantum physics :)

equestrianEB said...
I was wondering if you would look at my art and give me suggustions :) thx

Silevryn replied...
sure, thats no problem lol