Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > sketchbook 2 lungs

sketchbook 2 lungs

Report abuse
Description:
i used gel medium matt medium, watercolor, inks, modge podge and acrylic to create this piece. the red parts depict lungs and breath.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

daina123 said...
Apr. 8, 2011 at 11:45 am
this is ugly!!!!

LakeSide replied...

so stop looking at it.

i like it its very interesting :)

HeronHero said...
This is really cool, do you want to be a docter or a medical illustrater?

scott737 replied...
haha im not sure! i really dont know about the profession at all, why? does this piece of art portray that? i actually might be going to a music conservatory for piano!

HeronHero replied...
oh haha i was'nt sure this was the first one I looked at:) and that's awesome I love music too! I play guitar mostly but I know some piano. I only took lessons for a year though. Do you have a specific school in mind? Like Juliard or something?lol

scott737 replied...
haha not julliard because they just create robots there. i have won national titles and many other competitions. im going to apply to peabody, boston conservatory of music and a few others :)

HeronHero replied...
 haha I would'nt know, but that's really cool you must be pretty talented. My best friend loves classical but I prefer rock but she's got me into classical lately. Who's your favorite to play? I like Schubert and Bethoven just to listen to though!lol I'm not a classical musician. Though I always wanted to learn violin. I want to go to the Academy of Art University in San Francisco.

scott737 replied...

wow! that sounds cool, san fran wee!

lol i have a youtube account and soon im uploading a shitload of newer stuff. my account on youtube is 20009325. lol just today i proformed at a big hall and its being put on local tv! haha

HeronHero replied...

hahaha yea ikr?well I'm from California so I really would like to go to school there!I want to go for a degree in fashion design and/or fine arts most likely.

That's cool I wish I could play in front of people. I like having feedback but I get nervous around my family.I prefer playing in front of people I don't know actually!lol I'll be sure to check you out on youtube and let you know what I think.:)