Moon Boy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This watercolor painting represents a young boy as he tries to chase down his dreams, which are still rapidly floating away from him.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

mem228This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 3:05 pm
This is amazing!

justwriting2This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 9 at 8:58 pm
I love the representation of this watercolor. You've got talent!

NightBulbThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 11 at 5:41 pm
Thank you very much!

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 4 at 9:24 pm
This is so imaginative and wonderful :)

Feb. 5 at 12:11 am
Thank you so much!